UCT is hosting a virtual symposium focusing on African Innovations during COVID-19.
EVENT SUB-THEMES AND TOPICS
- Knowledge systems and knowledge production on the Continent
- Why has Africa been less impacted by COVID 19?
- Unpacking the climate change and development nexus in Africa: Moving beyond obligations to opportunities
- Pan African reflections on leadership and good governance during COVID 19: good practice, challenges and opportunities
- COVID 19 philanthropy in Africa
For more information, visit https://www.news.uct.ac.za/features/uct-africa-month/