OSISA aims to assist those organisations in Southern Africa responding to COVID-19. For more information, you can visit their site.
Below are the themes that are supported by this grant:
- Promoting information democracy in Southern Africa;
- Building resilient social services systems that deliver equitable and sustainable universal access to health, education and water;
- Charting pathways to new economic realities in a new world (Dis)Order;
- Curbing corruption while promoting transparency and accountability;
- Responding to diminishing human rights protections due to increased securitisation, authoritarianism and constitutional reversals; and
- Protecting women’s rights: a gender lens to the COVID-19 response.